South Jersey Catholic Schools consist of the 32 elementary and high schools in the Diocese of Camden, which includes the six southernmost counties of New Jersey.
Our Mission is to educate and inspire young minds spiritually, academically and in service to others.
Our vision is for students to become faith-filled adults who, guided by Gospel values, shape our world with knowledge, integrity and compassion.
To achieve our mission and fulfill our vision, South Jersey Catholic Schools:
- Nurture in students a life-long desire for a relationship with God and the Church
- Teach, model and live Gospel values and Christian community in a way that nurtures faith formation and is consistent with the teaching and beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church
- Help students discover and develop their God-given gifts and talents
- Guide students morally and ethically in their journey to Christian adulthood
- Prepare students to be faithful citizens of the world
- Prepare students for higher education and careers that require technical acumen, critical thinking capabilities and effective interpersonal skills
- Provide an academic education that reflects and exceeds national and state curriculum standards
- Nurture in students a life-long desire to serve others
- Develop leaders for the Church and the wider community
- Create an environment where individuals and families support one another and work together for the common good