Provide a consistently high level of customer service while addressing helpdesk tickets with a specific focus on high priority tickets. Help with the organization and management of inventory and deployments. Work with the IT team to come up with creative solutions to end user issues. Handle tickets that require additional research and escalation.
- Close high priority tickets and maintain a high customer satisfaction.
- Timely workstation deployments and inventory management
- Organize and process user change requests
- Learn and assist with managing patch management
- Understand the process of managing and deploying missing patches into the network of computers. Automate patching with ManageEngine
- Continuously improve, document, implement, and manage standardized policies and procedures for areas of responsibility. Analyze and implement computer policies as needed.
- Resolve problems reported by users and troubleshoot root cause for performance improvements.
- Maintain and support Windows updates, Antivirus, drivers, and settings of all company computers as well as network printers. Upgrade administrative tools and utilities, and configure/add new services as necessary.
- Fully support, configure, upgrade, and document all software and hardware within the organization’s network.
- Able to learn and assist with administering servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, wifi, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates, and patches across all locations.
- Assist with setup and troubleshoot users with VPN access.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades to an existing IT infrastructure and operations equipment.
- Support current systems, programs, equipment to provide operational integrity, security, and disaster recovery support, and maintenance.
- Assist with security camera access.
- Assist with IT internal communications.
- Assist and take ownership of support high profile tickets (i.e. Execs, Director, Manager, and Supervisor).
- Assist with provisioning and troubleshoot phones for end users.
- Assist with setup and troubleshoot users with cloud storage access.
- Assist with setup and troubleshoot users with Webex, Teams, Zoom, etc.. access.
- Assist with setup and troubleshoot (mobile devices, Mac OS, conference room, etc..)
- Joyful Sacrifice: Adaptability, Resourcefulness / Initiative
- Vital Unity: Team Player, Listening
- Personal Excellence: Integrity, Excellence
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- A+ certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac OS, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with desktop, laptop, printer, WiFi, network repairs and analysis
- Ability to maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed
- Detail-oriented in order to keep detailed notes on tickets
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission