YOUR ROLE: CatholicVote is looking for dynamic college undergraduates to help inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of our faith in public life. We have internship opportunities in general mission support, video creation, graphic design, and marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Organizing and managing data sets for executives
- Construct social media and video statistics to show actionable insights
- Assist in growing the audience of the Loop
- Legislative and political research
- Answering emails and phone calls from donors and supporters when high volume of inquiries
- Support CV staff with various projects including packaging LOOP and Champion’s gifts
- Opportunities available for applicants with specific talents with:
- Video Creation: Videography, editing, etc.
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing/ social media managing
- Editorial duties
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in organizing data sets
- Excellent customer service skills
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
Office is located in Carmel, IN in the Carmel Arts District.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send applications or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should clearly state WHEN they would be available to intern, at least in general terms (e.g. “June 1-August 15” or “Summer”). We are happy to work around schedules.
MISSION: To inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of the faith in public life
VISION: To be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and bring about cultural renewal in our country.