Wheaton Agency Customer Service
Visit our Website
The Customer Service Assistant at Knights of Columbus Insurance General Agency will fulfill multiple administrative roles including Field Agent and Agency support. This Position is responsible for supporting operational daily administrative functions. He or she will be required to exercise independent judgment in communicating via telephone and in-person as a representative of the Agency.
- Supports Field Agents with scheduling, reminders and other activities as needed.
- Generates emails to Field Agents
- Data Inputting
- Manages special projects as needed for the Agency.
- Receives incoming calls and greets guests; answers inquiries and performs a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- Completes scheduling for clients with agents through online platform
- Manages flow process of new clients through Agency’s Customer Service platforms
- Performs other duties as required.
- Willingness to uphold Catholic Moral & Social Teaching in the workplace.
- Physical requirement: includes some light lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Option to work remotely after training period is complete.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Superb time management skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks a must
- Demonstrated cultural competence and cultural responsiveness
- Ability to act competently in a crisis while maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation
- Organized and flexible with a high degree of integrity, reliability, initiative and adaptability
- Experience utilizing various Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication
- Comfortable working in a visibly Catholic environment
- Commensurate with experience
If you are qualified and are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button below and provide us with a cover letter and resume. Thanks for your interest and God bless!