KofC Insurance: Wheaton Agency
Visit our Website
Knights of Columbus Insurance General Agency will fulfill a client-based caller position including Field Agent and Agency support. He or she will be required to exercise independent judgment in communicating via telephone as a representative of the Agency.
- Supports Field Agents with scheduling appointments
- Generates appointments for agents through calling existing clients
- Data Inputting
- Manages special projects as needed for the Agency.
- Completes scheduling for clients with agents through online platform
- Manages flow process of new clients through Agency’s Customer Service platforms
- Performs other duties as required.
- Willingness to uphold Catholic Moral & Social Teaching in the workplace.
- Physical requirement: includes some light lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Option to work remotely after training period is complete.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Superb time management skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks a must
- Demonstrated cultural competence and cultural responsiveness
- Ability to act competently in a crisis while maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation
- Organized and flexible with a high degree of integrity, reliability, initiative and adaptability
- Experience utilizing various Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication
- Comfortable working in a visibly Catholic environment
If you are qualified and are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button below and provide us with a cover letter and resume. Thanks for your interest and God bless!