Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
The developing product roadmap for their charter and providing inputs into the product strategy for one or more product charter. The position involves understanding customer challenges and goals, particularly in the Catholic Market, developing the product direction in alignment with the vision of the product portfolio set out by the group product manager and company business goals determined by the Board, ELT and Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
The Senior Product Manager 1 works with the Product Marketing team to analyze the market and competitive conditions subsequently laying out a product vision that differentiates their product from other products’ in the market. The Senior Product Manager 1 is tasked with the delivery of unique value based products based on the consumer demands. The right individual provides a distinctive strategy that will help to establish Pushpay and Church Community Builder as the premier provider of enterprise-level engagement and church management software for the Catholic Church.
This role undertakes numerous activities from tactical to strategic roles and works to bring together and align cross functional teams to deliver value to customers through refining, enhancing or building new product functionality.
This position reports directly to the Group Product Manager
- Ensure that their product solves real customer problems that also add value to the business by supporting business objectives. They have a strong understating of the customer experience, challenges and goals in order to identify opportunities within the product, generate new ideas that grow the business’s market share and drive growth
- Conduct customer research through interviews, contextual enquiry, review of customer and prospect calls and surveys. Work with the UX research team on conducting user testing sessions to solicit feedback on the product and actively participates in customer business reviews & prospect conversations
- Analyze data from the product, support desk and the sales and customer databases and evaluate the data and customer research findings to identify product opportunities, customer challenges, user experience issues, determine the rate of feature adoption and usage and overall success of their features. Senior PM 1 is responsible for using data to identify changes in user behaviors and make recommendations to the GPM/PPM on approaches to responding to those changes
- Develop packaging and product positioning strategies. Following up and ensuring the translation of product strategies into tangible results. A Senior Product Manager prioritizes product strategies primarily based on their consumer impact. They also ensure that these promotional measures are consistent with the already established product line strategies and that the message of the product is properly conveyed. A Senior Product Manager works as a product evangelist and works towards product understanding and awareness throughout the business
- Support product launches for their product charter with a well thought through value proposition and adoption strategy. Often the Product Manager 2 will support other product charters during launch. This is achieved through partnering with the Product Marketing team and GTM team and is largely unaided by the GPM/PPM
- They are working to improve collaboration processes and often initiating and leading retrospectives, design, implementation and socialization of improvements
- Conduct product evaluation and support Product Marketing with formulating promotional campaigns. The Senior Product Manager also ensures that these promotional measures are consistent with the already established product line strategies and that the message of the product is properly conveyed
- Understand and live the core values of the company and contribute to the highly collaborative and positive work environment
- Support the GPM with the recruitment of new team members, coaching and mentoring of more junior team members
- Be involved with customers, users, Software Engineers, Design and QA Personnel and other parts of the business to create requirements and proposed solutions and provide input into these processes (which may include, but are not limited to, ideation, algorithms, processes and feature design) which may produce intellectual property that belongs to Pushpay
- Conduct research, analyze product and user trends, derive insights and create product requirements (which may include, but are not limited to, processes, designs, and automation in the form of code, documentation or scripts) that is then incorporated into Pushpay products, or the process of building products. This work may produce intellectual property that belongs to Pushpay
What You’ll Need:
- 7+years of experience in relevant fields including but not limited to product management, agile development, product marketing, research, user experience, or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years in a direct product management role
- Experience working in an agile environment in close partnership with software developers and technical staff
- Strategic thinking and planning and innately often thinking about problems and impacts beyond their portfolio
- Strong communications skills, developing their ability to communicate upwards and out to align the business on the product and product outcomes. They are beginning to be able to represent the GPM or the Principal PM cross departmental meetings
What Sets You Apart:
- Product Management experience in the SaaS industry or related field
- Knowledge of how to design and execute product and customer research
- Prior examples where you created product(s) that resulted in successful adoption in the marketplace
- Prior experience working in the Catholic market space, or working with Catholic customers in the faith sector
- Familiarity with the Catholic Church; Deep understanding of Catholic organizational functions, hierarchy, governance, etc..
- Experience forming and maintaining cohesive and aligned product plans
- Knowledge of how to use data effectively to prioritize and make tradeoffs in product roadmaps
- Prior experience collaborating with and being responsive to company leadership
- The ability to communicate with peers and leaders and gain buy-in on your ideas
- A desire to learn and a willingness to respond positively to developmental feedback
- Pushpay’s products serve the US faith market. Prior experience in the faith vertical, through volunteerism, a prior career, or other means is not required but a plus
THIS POSITION IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO OFFICE
Salary and Benefits:
- FTE: Salary range: $105/K - $131/K (DOE)
- 100% Employer paid Health Insurance Plan: Medical | Dental | Vision
- 50% Employer paid dependent care Health Insurance Plan: Medical | Dental | Vision
- PTO & 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K with match