PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, management, and reporting of all digital marketing activities and technology/tools, in support of product, brand or artist marketing campaigns. This role resides in the Marketing Team, working with Brand Managers to develop marketing plans and campaigns, and relying on the Creative Services team for graphic and copy needs. This position serves as an expert resource for promoting products, services, events and content across all digital platforms with a focus on driving qualified traffic to the website, streaming services, social media, and other digital targets. They will optimize lead-gen and marketing funnels, and have a keen understanding of how to identify and reach the right audience, track KPIs and automate the reporting of results through dashboards or other tools. This role will also work closely with the Marketing Department’s DCM team to identify website conversion and content opportunities. This role has the ability to work remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives and owns PPC, social media, email, SEO, content marketing, and all other digital marketing strategies, from planning to execution to analysis
- Owns and optimizes digital marketing tools and tech, such as marketing automation (HubSpot), email marketing, social media management, keyword and content research, web forms and pop-up tools, and more.
- Collaborates with Brand Managers and other stakeholders to ensure all marketing campaigns include a digital marketing strategy with trackable and measureable metrics; executes on digital elements and provides post-campaign digital marketing reports
- Works with creative teams and vendors/agencies to create, implement, optimize and manage digital ads
- Works with Marketing Business Analyst, IT department and vendors/agencies to automate post-campaign reports
- Creates overarching content strategy and calendar based on the liturgical year, works with others to source content, helps fill in calendar with general OCP brand and Catholic thought-leadership social media, email, and other content
- Develops digital marketing budget with Marketing Manager; manages spend and reports on results
- Collaborates with Artist Brand Managers and other stakeholders to drive innovative new ways for OCP artists and composers to reach and engage with audiences via social media, livestream concerts and events, and other digital channels to drive product sales and event/concert leads
- Collaborates with Core Products Brand Managers and other stakeholders to maximize digital engagement at conventions, drives digital marketing strategies for missal, hymnal, digital libraries, and other marketing campaigns and core product initiatives
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors customer, technology, and industry trends to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities and bring new digital frameworks into OCP
- Help train and grow other team members
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience specializing in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or a closely related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing, implementing and reporting results for digital marketing strategies and campaigns, with proven expertise in AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, marketing automation and content marketing
- 5+ years content marketing experience, including keyword research, email marketing, lead nurturing, and social media management
- Understanding of marketing automation (we use HubSpot) and CRM customer list/database segmentation
- Understanding of DataStudio or other similar tools to build automated reports
- Understanding of and/or experience with Catholic liturgy and Catholic audiences highly desired
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS, mainly for emails and web forms
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of OCP’s worship programs and products preferred, but not required
- Excellent time management, as well as oral, written, and customer communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
OCP offers opportunities for professionals in a variety of fields. With a work environment designed to celebrate the unique contributions of each individual, OCP also supports its employees with great benefits and opportunities for growth—all in a casual, values-driven environment. We think it’s a great place to be a part of, and we think you will, too. If you align with our mission and have the experience just described, we would love to talk with you.
OCP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse workforce from all racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any category protected by law. Inquiries are encouraged from candidates who will enrich and contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our organization.
TO APPLY: Visit www.ocp.org/en-us/careers, click on View Current Openings, click on the position title and submit your application along with the requested application materials.