Travel Reservationist – Reservation Specialist
Canterbury Pilgrimages & Tours organizes Catholic Pilgrimages to shrines around the world. We are in search of a part time, Bilingual - Spanish & English Speaking Reservation Specialist (approximately 30 hours per week with the possibility for full time). We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, able to multi-task and help keep the office running efficiently and smoothly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the position:
- Bilingual - Spanish & English Speaking
- Processing reservations and payments over the phone by recording information into Canterbury's online reservation system, GroupMinder.
- Learning the GroupMinder reservation system and coordinating with Canterbury's Website Coordinator and GroupMinder Representative about any and all issues or questions.
- Communicating within the various departments at Canterbury about cancellations, reservations, questions from clients, etc.
- Maintaining a clean workspace at all times with filing systems to easily find hard-copies of client information.
- General administrative office work will include duties such as: ordering basic office supplies through W.B. Mason when asked, communicate within the departments at Canterbury Pilgrimages if there are issues or questions, announce any staff meetings via email, and all other duties as assigned.
- At least 1-2 years of customer experience
- Additional skill sets: Clerical experience in Accounts Receivable a bonus
Job Location: Bedford, NH
- $35,000 to $40,000 Commensurate with experience
About the Employer
Canterbury Pilgrimages & Tours organizes Catholic Pilgrimages to shrines around the world. Check us out at: https://www.canterburypilgrimages.com
If you are interested in this position, please click on the APPLY NOW button below. Thanks!