Do you thrive in social media strategy and messaging? Do you have great attention to detail and an eye for creative aesthetics? Do you enjoy staying up-to-date on politics and Church news? Are you a collaborative team player who seeks to work with other mission-driven individuals?
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager and Project Coordinator to help us engage with and inspire our hundreds of thousands of fans to live the Catholic faith in public life and to encourage others to do the same.
WHO WE ARE
CatholicVote.org is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of the faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Find and curate relevant moments in American and Church politics to be used as social media content.
- Draft and schedule social media posts.
- Collect and interpret social media analytics.
- Engage with our followers by responding to comments, direct messages, and consistently posting to the story.
- Assist with finding articles and draft summaries for our daily email newsletter the LOOP.
- Coordinate visual stories in the LOOP.
- Project manage and execute all merchandising needs.
- Communicate with merchandise vendors.
WHAT YOU MUST BRING
- Passion for furthering the mission and vision of CatholicVote.
- Experience in social media management and strategy.
- Proficient knowledge of the google docs and sheets.
- Ability to identify relevant content in the news and social media.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to receive, give, and interpret feedback.
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail, ensuring high quality products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic experience with Photoshop preferred.
- This position is located in Carmel, Indiana.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
- Applications are requested before May 31, 2021.