Mater Dei Radio is seeking a Part-Time Leadership Circle Ambassador to serve as a public liaison between the ministry and individuals, businesses, and community service organizations.
- Capability and willingness to identify, cultivate, and solicit business and community organizations for membership in Mater Dei Radio’s Leadership Circle.
- Ability to build relationships with prospective individuals, businesses, and community organizations to increase philanthropic support of the organization.
- Organize and host quarterly Leadership Circle events, including managing underwriting, service providers, and volunteer support.
- Participate in weekly staff and programming meetings.
- Support on-air pledge drives, as directed.
- Attend spiritual and professional development programs, as authorized.
- Perform a variety of other work-related tasks, as assigned.
- Adhere to Mater Dei Radio policies and procedures.
- Must support and follow the Magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church, including but not limited to:
- The sacredness of life from conception to natural death
- The nature of man and woman made in God’s image and likeness
- The nature of marriage made to image God’s relation to mankind
- The Creed and the Catechism o The Papacy, priesthood, and apostolic teaching office of the Church
- Catholic social teaching concerning subsidiarity, solidarity, just war, death penalty, and related teachings
- Must be a practicing Catholic, who attends Mass on Holy Days of Obligation, belongs to a parish, actively participates in Catholic ministries, and demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the faith.
- Ability to keep flexible hours, including limited evening and weekend activities.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Proven business development professional with 3-5 plus years of fundraising and/or marketing experience. Focus in non-profit community development preferred.
- Utilize entrepreneurial skills to pursue development opportunities and problem solve.
- Ability to coordinate outside activities with internal work groups.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English. Spanish language proficiency is also preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, and CRM applications.
- High level of personal energy and organizational skills, with ability to travel and work unconventional hours occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
What Mater Dei Radio Offers You:
- Competitive commission-based pay
- Flexible, part-time hours
- Opportunities for spiritual growth and development
- An unparalleled Pacific Northwest lifestyle.
How to Apply:
Send a letter of interest indicating why you want to work for a Catholic media organization and a resume highlighting your development and mission advancement experience to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Mater Dei Radio is a 501(c)3 Rosary apostolate that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Operating under our parent organization Catholic Broadcasting Northwest, we envision a region where there is a vibrant, expanding audience with a personal connection to Jesus Christ through Catholic media.
Click here to learn more about working for Mater Dei Radio.