Position Title: Director of Music
Parish Name: Immaculate Conception Church
Location: Wilmington, NC
Full Time or Part Time: Full
Hours per week: 40 hours/week, salaried, exempt
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Responsibilities would encompass the formation of all liturgical ministers and parish musicians.
- In addition, the Director works in relationship with other staff members to support the community to live out the parish vision and mission statements.
- Minimum level of Education: Possess an undergraduate degree in music, liturgy, or related field
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience 3 to 5 years
- Area of related work experience: Experience with Catholic liturgy
- The ideal candidate will be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
- Skills as an accompanist on the piano and organ.
- Possess organizational, pastoral, computer, communication, motivational and people skills.
- Supervises: In collaboration with the Pastor, the Director of Music provides direction and supervision of all parish liturgical celebrations.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021
Send resume and letter of interest to: (email address): email@example.com