Birmingham / Irondale, AL preferred (remote eligible potential)
EWTN is seeking a Recruiter who thrives in a mission driven environment and wants to make a difference by finding talented, mission-oriented individuals to join our EWTN Family. The Recruiter is responsible for conducting full life cycle recruiting activities, including talent identification, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding to support the organization.
- Talent Acquisition:
- Collaborates with HR Manager and hiring manager to determine needs, develop/modify job descriptions, outline success profiles, discuss recruiting strategy, and provide feedback throughout the process.
- Sources candidates through a variety of mediums including internet, referrals, networking, colleges and parish outreach to build the talent pipeline to reach our target audience.
- Develops ads, screens resumes, and recommends applicants for interviews. Conducts interviews and gains feedback and evaluations from interviewers.
- Revises the EWTN website employment page as necessary to create engaging ads and information.
- Ensures background checks, drug screens and paperwork is completed for hiring and guides the onboarding process.
- Effectively utilizes technology to facilitate the recruitment process, including UltiPro software.
- Trains and coaches managers on recruiting and hiring practices.
- Ensures compliance with applicable employment laws.
- Reviews recruiting and onboarding processes and recommends best practices for effectiveness and a great candidate experience.
- Gathers statistics and reports appropriate metrics.
- Assists the VP of HR in developing and enhancing relationships with Catholic universities and organizations to provide a source for future hires.
- Works with VP of HR to develop and implement internship programs.
- Participates in HR team initiatives and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years total experience in Recruiting/Human Resources with at least 3 years of dedicated recruiting experience.
- Practicing Catholic with demonstrated understanding of the Catholic faith and a passion for EWTN’s mission.
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting strategies and tools, i.e. LinkedIn, social media tools, job boards, etc. and stays current with technology and trends.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes including phone and video interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Well versed in employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and ability to handle situations in a professional manner.
- Positive, highly motivated and organized individual with good time management skills.
- A high level of integrity with attention and care given to confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or other relevant field of study.
WHAT DOES EWTN OFFER?
• Career with Purpose
• Family-oriented working environment
• Competitive salary
• Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Retirement)
• 11 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• On-line education/degree programs through Catholic Distance University.
To learn more about EWTN and our mission, please visit our website at www.ewtn.com.
Send resumes & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org