The Manager of Development is responsible for all fundraising efforts undertaken by Pinecrest Academy. This includes managing the fundraising staff, implementing an annual fundraising plan, overseeing all special event fundraising, creating and maintaining an Alumni Relations program, participation on the schools executive council, leading the Development Committee of the Board of Directors and collaborating across all schools/departments to ensure best practices are followed. All campus wide fundraising is cleared through the development office.
- The Manager reports to the Head of School and is accountable to the executive council members, the Development Staff members and all development volunteer committees.
2. The Manager is responsible for
- Long and short term planning and implementation of a fundraising plan including financial goals
- Execute an Annual Fund program that includes all constituencies, parents, faculty, staff, friends, corporations, foundations, grandparents and alumni
- Oversee the Annual Gala, and other fundraising events; fun runs, Paladin Pacer, etc. as needed
- Plan several cultivation events and donor recognition events including; Sword and Shield Benefactor dinner, Grandparents Day events, Staff Appreciation luncheons, major gift cultivation dinners or parties, etc.
- Manages fundraising staff who are responsible for database management, gift processing, gift receipting and acknowledgement, the Annual Fund appeal, the Pinecrest Annual Gala, the Georgia GOAL program, and other fundraising events as needed
- Cultivates, solicits, and stewards major gifts, corporate and foundation proposals, and capital campaign fundraising
- Leads volunteer fundraising committees of the Board of Directors, the Gala Committee, and the Annual fund volunteer committee
- Works closely with the Alumni Relations Liaison on all alumni related communications for events, solicitations, social media posts, and events both on /off campus, including; homecoming, reunions, events at College Campuses, data collection, and identification and recognition of alumni leaders
- Manages the expense and revenue budget for the development office.
- works closely with the business office on reconciliation of gifts received.
The Manager has the following direct reports:
- Development Special Events Coordinator
- Alumni Relations Liaison
Pinecrest Academy is a private, Pre-K-12 college preparatory Catholic school, located in Cumming, GA, a northern suburb of Atlanta. Our mission is to form Christian leaders who will transform society. Please email a letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.