Position Title: Web and Email Developer
Report to: Digital Marketing Manager
Cross Catholic Outreach is a fast-growing Christian ministry focused on international material and spiritual development. The Web and Email Developer is responsible for supporting our innovative marketing initiatives. We are seeking a team member responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting of our automated marketing programs and email distribution. Proven experience with HubSpot is highly preferred. Experience in WordPress is desired. The Web and Email Developer position will work remotely or be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL.
The Web and Email Developer is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution. In addition, this position is responsible for designing new web pages and maintaining existing sections of our website based on approved branding and templates. The Web and Email Developer position will work remotely or be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL, and it will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build email campaigns
- Design and maintain various email marketing campaigns, list segmentation, calls-to-action, A/B testing and automated workflows.
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms and reports within digital marketing management systems (including but not limited to Informz, HubSpot, Mail Chimp, and WordPress) including templates for use by others within the marketing.
- Train and onboard current and new team members and contractors to create and deploy digital assets created for web, email, and mobile platforms.
- Work with team to review email program requirements and identify areas of optimization, update progress on email marketing campaign and programs.
- Track and report performance website pages, digital forms, emails, etc.
- Conduct analysis and develop strategies to optimize performance for website pages, digital forms, emails, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to web and email performance.
- Build target lists based on behaviors and donor profiles.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on HubSpot-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing.
- Assist in managing and configuring HubSpot and CRM integration software.
- Create nurturing and scoring programs within digital marketing management systems to support the marketing organization.
- Create and maintain quality assurance processes for digital assets across all platforms.
- Co-manage access points for team members and vendors in digital ad platforms (i.e., Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business).
- Provide and maintain access points for Social Media posting and communication in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and HubSpot to marketing team and donor relations.
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email and website deployment.
- Experience developing automated email campaigns that include dynamic content based on user interaction with email.
- Solid knowledge of Email Best Practices and CAN-SPAM Act, GDPR, and CCPA compliance considerations.
- Proficiency in Informz, HubSpot and WordPress; Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience with responsive design and optimizing email for mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process.
- Customer service oriented with a "can-do" attitude even when faced with complex requests.
- Knowledge of contemporary Christian marketing and fundraising practices.
- Non-profit and fundraising experience preferred.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technology, or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, website and email development, marketing or related field.