3W Medical for Women is a nonprofit, start-up, women's clinic serving in the University District of Seattle, WA. We are growing rapidly and have more than doubled the size of our team in the last year. We are looking for passionate, energetic individuals to join our team!
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Office Manager will acknowledge in writing their agreement to comply with the organization’s Behavioral Commitment document as well as all other applicable policies.
PAY: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
BENEFITS: Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Professional Development Assistance
Serves as the “first face” for patients and guests in the organization. Works as a bridge between the medical and administrative teams to ensure all patient needs are being met. Manages volunteers, billing, organizational calendar and assists with clinic problem-solving.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for clinic’s opening and closure procedures
- Perform the morning walk-through of the clinic to ensure it is ready for opening
- Meet and greet visitors and patients when they come into the clinic
- Make sure that patients properly fill out intake forms and are prepared to see a medical provider
- Schedule patient’s appointment and make sure it is communicated to the medical team
- Remind patients of their upcoming appointments via phone, text message, or another agreed-upon method
- Communicate with patients regarding inquiries and complaints
- Answer the clinic phones and assure that the caller’s needs are meet
- Assist Executive Assistant in managing the EMR system
- Manage and update the clinic’s calendar which includes all departments
- Ensure office inventory is stocked and replenish and order additional supplies when needed. Order medical supplies as requested by a medical provider(s)
- Make sure the clinic is clean, plants are watered, space is organized etc.
- Oversee office volunteers and delegate tasks accordingly
- Manages the training and onboarding of all volunteers
- Implement and monitor office policies and procedures
- Assist with events including, banquets, dinners, fundraising events, and other promotional/marketing events as requested by the CEO or Executive Assistant
- Must attend staff meetings and board meetings
- Additional duties as requested by the CEO
- Assists Executive Assistant with invoices from vendors assuring that bills are paid on time
- Safety officer – oversees compliance with all safety regulations logs and upkeeps all safety measures for the clinic as well as hazard communication measures
- Assists the Executive Assistant to keep up to date on AAAHC duties
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Committee. Attends and prepares for meetings and brings forward Safety Officer related duties to the QIC
- Completes certifications and training on specialties that apply to 3W Medical for Women program and patient needs as approved by the CEO
- Must give WAMS and 3W Medical for Women permission to video and take pictures of an employee for all promotional materials and where it is appropriate for use of employee images.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Licensure:
- 2-5 years with a Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience in, project management, department development, and/or medical clinic office