JOB TITLE: Director of Operations
REPORTS TO: CEO
FSLA STATUS: 1.0 FTE; Exempt
WOMEN’S ACCESSIBLE MEDICAL SERVICES MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to provide compassionate evidence-based reproductive healthcare and related educational and consultative services in a respectful environment to all women, regardless of their beliefs or ability to pay, based on the understanding that all people have inherent dignity and worth.
3W MEDICAL FOR WOMEN MISSION:
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Director of Operations will acknowledge in writing their agreement to comply with the organization’s Behavioral Commitment document as well as all other applicable policies.
PAY: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
BENEFITS: Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave
The Director of Operations acts as a bridge between the CEO and the other staff members and works closely with leaders of the organization. The Director of Operations is mission-focused, detail-oriented, people-oriented, and has project management experience. Director of Operations with be a part of the leadership team and will primarily oversee Human Resources, policy and compliance, partner with the medical department in overseeing the administrative needs for accreditation (AAAHC), oversee finances such as accounts receivable and payable, work with team members and manage all personnel issues in all departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned):
- Oversee all administrative personnel and work with team members by having regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings/check-ins
- Serve as an internal day-to-day director for the organization.
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization and assist with training staff and new recruits so they understand the mission, vision, and values of the organization and implement them in their daily work.
- Implements and protects 3W branding and marketing both internally and externally.
- Act as a leader in the Human Resources department. Assisting with internal organization conflict and keeping up with federal, state, county, and city laws and regulations
- Lead in recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Provide for all staff a strong day-to-day leadership presence;
- Coordinate in collaboration with the CEO the annual operations plan and budget.
- Instill human capital development and “coaching” culture within WAMS and 3W Medical.
- Upgrade human resources functions including training, development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance evaluations and recruiting.
- Communicate potential financial issues and problems with CEO and accounting firm.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization.
- Complete credentialing and reappointment for all medical personnel
- Upkeep and maintain all personnel files as required by WA state laws and AAAHC
- Lead semiannually peer review and chart review process for all medical personnel
- Maintain organizational calendar and needs regarding AAAHC and other accreditations including but not limited to the Better Business Bureau, 990, and Secretary of State filings.
- Implement communication with legal representation when needed and or requested by CEO, President, and Medical Director.
- Maintain and purchase necessary office supplies for administrative staff.
- Must attend staff meetings and board meetings.
- Additional duties as requested by the CEO
- Must give WAMS and 3W Medical for Women permission to video and take pictures of employees for all promotional materials and where it is appropriate for use of employee images.
- Oversee Administrative Department
- Partner with CEO regarding the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all department heads and their work.
- Carries out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Including, but are not limited to, interviewing, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating employees for all departments.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS,
Education and Licensure:
- 5-10 years with a bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent
- Experience in project management, department development, and strategic leadership.