Two Central Wisconsin Roman Catholic parishes, seek an exceptional candidate for the position of Coordinator of Evangelization Ministries. This person will work with one pastor, a Catholic evangelization consultant, and dynamic parish communities to integrate an evangelical, yet fully Catholic spirit into the life of the parish so as to enkindle a love for and a relationship with Christ and His Church and to reach those who are far from or do not know Christ or His Church. This is inclusive of youth and young adults.
- Respond to parish needs by developing evangelization goals and objectives in collaboration with parish staff,
- Forming parishioners into missionary disciples primarily through small groups and one-on-one mentoring;
- Training of parish leaders on the facilitation of small groups and one-on-one mentoring relationships;
- Recruit, train, and supervise the efforts of volunteers for various programs, events, and activities.
- Knowing and implementing the catechetical tenets of evangelization into parish life, especially as written in the General Directory for Catechesis and papal documents;
- Be a practicing Catholic with an outgoing, self-motivated personality, a consistent prayer life and established communication skills
- in good standing with the Church and in agreement with Church teaching
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Theology or a related field from a faithful college or university
- Experience working in a parish setting preferred
- Experience as a missionary evangelist preferred ie) FOCUS, St. Paul Outreach, etc
- Strong organization/administrative skills
- Commitment to ongoing spiritual growth and theological formation
- Willingness to work as a participating member of a parish team.
Please direct inquiries & responses to parish secretary,