The Bilingual Account Implementation Specialist is responsible for consulting with parishes to implement stewardship or fundraising strategies. This role will incorporate the full breadth of OSV products and services to the extent possible as part of the overall solutions. In this role you will be both the consultant and the overall project manager for the engagement.
The incumbent will create a plan to develop Parish relationships which will result in successful engagements at parishes, yielding both high levels of customer satisfaction and attainment of revenue goals for the Parish.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage consulting engagements which result in increased offertory and/or engagement for parishes
- Manage all Increased Offertory Programs related operations ensuring achievement of organizational Increased Offertory Program goals
- Collaborate with parishes on Increased Offertory related materials and events, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and consistency of messages.
- Assist with ongoing measurement of financial success of in Offertory Solution engagements, both for the client and internally.
- Develop strong positive relationship contacts at assigned parishes which result in repeat business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of diocesan organizations and business processes.
- Conduct presentations and workshops as appropriate
- Be a strategic partner who proactively offers new solutions to benefit the customers and to help their respective programs.
- Provide regular updates and status against plans for OSV management team to include recommendations and business justification to OSV for changes to products and services or new products and services.
- Work closely with pre-production and production teams, administrative teams, and others to ensure timely response to client requests, and resolution of any problems.
- Coordinate resolution of customer issues in a timely manner making follow up calls as required.
- Use CRM and other management systems to enter orders, track progress, and update sales representatives.
- Use other tools as needed to provide sales revenue reporting, revenue retention reporting (increased/decreased revenue) and Customer Satisfaction
- Ability to travel to conventions, diocesan events, or customer meetings
* Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Spanish
- Ability to manage statistical data in order to assess fundraising effectiveness and devise strategic plans
- Ability to discover needs and sell products and services
- Strong relationship building skills required
- Detail-oriented with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to set and meet goals without supervision
- Technical skills to coordinate training and meetings.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2-3 years of consulting, customer service or project management experience.
- Territory planning experience
- Training experience
- Proven record of revenue results with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience working with various organizations within the Church with proven success
- Completed Business or Communication classes
- Knowledge of business management and planning
- Fundraising Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; however, a combination of work experience and education will be considered
- Incumbent will be working in a remote office environment
- The incumbent may be required to travel