The Little Sisters of the Poor at the Mullen Home in Denver are seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our environmental services team and ensure that we provide excellent service to our residents and to all who visit or work at our Home. The Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee duties, training and motivating staff members and helping them to succeed, and checking all areas of the Home for cleanliness. To be successful in this role, one should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and also possess good interpersonal skills and team management abilities.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks;
- Oversee staff on a daily basis and provide an active, helpful, and supportive leadership presence around the Home;
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness;
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, regulatory compliance, and hygiene standards;
- Motivate team members, support them in the resolution of any issues that occur on the job, and help them to succeed;
- Respond to any special needs and requests;
- Monitor and assure the replenishment of cleaning products;
- Identify major cleaning needs, and organize and execute special projects accordingly;
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies and standards in all areas.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor;
- Hands-on employment experience with cleaning tasks;
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products;
- Excellent organizational and team management skills;
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job;
- Basic computer skills are helpful;
- Housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting is a plus, but all candidates will be considered.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button below.