Vianney Vocations is helping to renew the Church by inspiring priestly and religious vocations. Our team has a deep love for Christ and a 12-year track record of excellent work for diocesan and religious Vocation Offices.
Vianney Vocations is looking for an experienced graphic designer for front-end website development and print projects.
Candidates must have a strong Catholic aesthetic and a desire to serve the Church by promoting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
Projects would include:
- Posters, prayer cards, brochures, booklets
- Social media graphics
- Web design using WordPress
- Website updates and management
Top consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have an understanding of Catholic vocations
- Have a Catholic design aesthetic which complements ours
- Have a clear and obvious talent for striking graphic design
- Have an impressive portfolio of web sites or digital graphics
- Can work with clients to complete projects, start to finish
- Are friendly and outgoing and can work collaboratively
Must be a proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite. Should have familiarity with WordPress or similar web platforms.
Above all, we are looking for a person who wants to join our mission of inspiring vocations!
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 depending on expereince.
Please email resume and portfolio to Sam Alzheimer, firstname.lastname@example.org.