- The position of Director of Marketing & Enrollment requires an experienced, creative and driven marketing leader to set and execute the growth marketing strategy for the Sacred Heart Academy (SHA) brand and student enrollment.
- The role is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive Marketing Plan designed to amplify SHA’s “Developing Women Leaders” brand positioning of leadership, student achievement and women’s empowerment to all constituents (parents, students, alumnae, benefactors, faculty, larger community).
- The individual taking on this role will demonstrate proven ability in developing and driving successful marketing campaigns that have contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention in three key areas:
- Enrollment: (Admissions/Retention)
- Institutional Advancement: (Alumnae Relations, Development, Special Events)
- School life: (School-wide events, Athletics, student achievements, faculty highlights
- The role requires strong strategic capabilities, analytical prowess and solid marketing management experience.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing strategies and the digital space is a must. The role requires an ability to use data-driven metrics and insights to guide tactics, evaluate campaign performance and drive high-impact action. (Includes familiarity with new and emerging technologies that support content and message delivery.)
- Manage Director of Admissions
- Manage Marketing Manager
- The role is responsible for the development, execution and budgeting of multi-dimensional marketing and promotional campaigns with a focus on digital marketing strategies.
Multi-dimensional Marketing Campaign Elements:
- Web site /Video Content /SEO
- Social Media
- Digital /Print Advertising
- Direct Marketing (E-mail/Print)
- Media Planning and Placement
- Collateral (Literature, Annual Report)
- Events (School and Outside Community)
- Public Relations
- Market Research
- Campaign Performance/Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- The role also requires experience with lead generative marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help drive the enrollment process from initial prospect to student enrollment.
- Commitment to Sacred Heart Academy’s mission and understanding of Catholic education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- Master’s degree preferred
- Deleted this bullet (We cover this below.)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Deleted this bullet (This bullet is more appropriate for Marketing Manager not Director level.)
- 7-10 years of demonstrated marketing experience, preferably in secondary or higher education
- Ability to organize and complete multiple initiatives simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively. Strong writing, planning and organizational skills.