Do you want a chance to get your foot in the door at a ministry with tons of growth potential, have an absolute blast working with an incredible team AND help transform the lives of millions in the process? Then stop reading and apply right now…
Every day, Mission Partners serve God by selflessly serving our customers, Ambassadors and fellow team members. It’s an incredible opportunity to grow professionally, serve the mission powerfully, and discover how God wants you to best use your gifts and talents. Plus, we love to fill open roles from within. A whopping 25% of our team started as Mission Partners. They came to serve a life-changing mission, crushed everything that was put in front of them, and found their way into a dream role within the organization.
Apply today and know…something wonderful is about to happen in your life!
- Meaningful work
- A Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to shine
- Opportunity to serve parishes, donors and customers who have been impacted by our Mission
- An opportunity for you to flex your communication skills in a customer service and fundraising role.
- Countless ways to grow professionally, guiding your career down a meaningful path.
- Chapel in the office and an onsite workout facility
- A love for people and a passion for our Mission
- A competitive drive, you want to see results, better ones each day
- A track record of successfully multitasking
- Habit of getting after it, your motivation exists internally
You might also have
- A personality that thrives when building relationships and rapport with people over the phone and via email
- Exceptional flexibility, you can pivot and do many different tasks throughout the day
- The ability to stick with things, even in the face of adversity
- Eagerness to monitor personal key metrics to sustain high performance
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!