Do you like introducing people to God? Do you want to get more out of your work and put your customer service skills to serve a meaningful Mission? Do you like high-fives and generally being awesome? Dynamic Catholic is looking for someone like you!
The ideal candidate must have the willingness to roll up their sleeves, dive headfirst into their work, be a Mission rock star, go for the gold, and... not worry about a bunch of mixed metaphors. Every day presents an opportunity to serve God by selflessly serving our customers, Ambassadors and fellow team members
Your typical day at Dynamic Catholic
- Build relationships and support prospective and current Dynamic Catholic ambassadors to grow the reach of our ministry.
- Support the mission of Dynamic Catholic and personal development through participation in special projects and initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency and accuracy with the Dynamic Catholic customer database and fulfillment systems.
- Conduct campaigns to grow our ambassador’s club.
- Oversee the effective development, planning, and implementation, tracking and reporting of all fundraising activities, events and engagement programs.
- Guide individuals to help them achieve their personal social responsibility goals.
What you need
- Commitment – Deeply passionate about the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a servant leader
- Coachability – Hungry for best practices, receptive to critical feedback, and always striving to improve
- Awareness – Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of groups and people
- Culture Advocacy – A strong passion for improving the culture you work in, with a habit of doing one thing every day to make that culture even better
- Contagiously passionate about sharing the Dynamic Catholic Mission and Vision
- Enjoy high volume phone work, engaging with customers, donors, and prospects throughout the day
- Driven to successfully conduct outbound fundraising call campaigns
- Eager to monitor personal key metrics in order to identify best practices and sustain high performance standards across all customer interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be agile and adjust to ever changing priorities and conditions
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Sociology, or similar.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!