Position: Strategy Analyst (Onsite Denver Office)
FLSA: Exempt (Not eligible for overtime)
Pay Range: $65,000-$80,000* annual salary
Schedule: This full-time position will work from the Augustine Institute home office in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Reporting to: Chief Information Officer
The Augustine Institute is seeking an enthusiastic Strategy Analyst to understand and assess the changing needs of our organization. From financial and operations data, you will turn raw information into actionable insights. If you love developing actionable data analysis that will help us grow and serve our mission, this may be a great role for you!
*Specific duties are listed below but may not be all-inclusive.
- Understand key business needs and design analysis to answer stakeholder questions.
- Compile and analyze information from various sources and reporting systems.
- Develop insights and recommendations using spreadsheets, reports, and business tools for use across the organization.
- Effectively and clearly communicate findings to all stakeholders using appropriate data visualization techniques.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to business processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to enable smarter business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis, business administration, finance, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of previous professional experience working in business intelligence, business analysis, data mining, and data visualization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Previous professional project management and project leadership experience preferred.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional data analysis skills with the ability to present findings and solutions to business problems in a collaborative and actionable manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and professionally work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and business intelligence systems.
- Ability to use good judgment working with and maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate the Augustine Institute’s core values including:
- Humility – We serve the Augustine Institute Mission with humility and a service mindset.
- Collaboration – We work together as a united Body of Christ.
- Innovation – We encourage being creative and demonstrating a clever mindset.
- Excellence – We strive in everything we do to win souls for Christ.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, typing and use of office equipment, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically work in a climate-controlled office setting.
Full-time employees receive numerous benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, and other insurance, a generous paid time off plan and paid holiday schedule, and a 403(b)-retirement plan with company match.
* The base compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. The Augustine Institute offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 403b retirement plan match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and a generous paid time off plan, as well as other benefits.