We are currently looking for a Middle School Science teacher for the upcoming academic year 2022-2023. Applicants should be familiar with Next Generation Science Standards and STEM education.
The successful candidate will:
- Have enthusiastic commitment to the mission of St. Joseph School and the institution’s core values; possesses an understanding of the Catholic faith.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Create a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Know the developmental nature of Middle School students.
- Have strong experience and proficiency in teaching Science to Middle School students.
- Use technology as needed to instruct, assess and communicate student progress.
- Collaborate with grade-level teams.
- Exude joy, humor and appreciation for Middle School students.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com