The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for improving sales operation processes and efficiency of the sales department. In this position, the Sales Operations Specialist will oversee and implement best practices in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, lead development and lead gen activity specifically related to webinars and presentations, and also help to drive sales, revenue, and the overall business. This individual has an understanding of marketing and sales processes, especially related to sales enablement. Help and assist with sales reporting, commission reports, and data entry.
Essential Job Functions (*=Non-essential tasks):
- Manage the execution of webinars and sales presentations as a primary lead gen activity
- Work with marketing, product managers and sales leaders as a team to support, develop, create and facilitate lead gen activity including, but not limited to, remote presentations, on-site presentations, events, content marketing, and video-based lead gen tactics
- CRM Training and development for Sales Team
- Coordinate, monitor and manage all incoming sales leads to assure effectual and precise summary of business and subsequent payment requirements
- Collaboration with internal sales teams as needed
- Maintaining the integrity of our CRM
- Provide significant input to establish future improvements on CRM by working with others and collecting data
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by your direct supervisor/manager and sales leadership
- Help with meetings and events
- Database management as needed
- Support other sales efforts as assigned by Sales Operations Manage
- Associates’ degree or 2+ years’ experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Marketing and/or sales experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales processes
- Ability to develop activity to generate leads via sales enablement activity
- Strong problem solving and solution development capabilities
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments
- Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing clients' needs
- Determination to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities
- Open and clear communicator
- Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into issues as required
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to gather and compile data
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- This position will handle confidential data, and confidentiality must be maintained
- Incumbent will work primarily in an office environment
- Job function requires extensive work using a compute