St. Francis Borgia is looking for a strong leader interested in further enriching our Catholic
culture and academic rigor. Our school has a supportive community of parents and teachers and a
pastor committed to Catholic education. The new principal must be a practicing Catholic who
leads our Catholic culture through personal witness. In collaboration with the Pastor, the Principal is
responsible for curriculum, instructional leadership, hiring and supervision of teaching staff and
faculty, student life, discipline, and parent related communications.
Our Parish and School Community
Founded over 175 years ago, St. Francis Borgia parish is a vibrant community of faith balancing
both the contemplative and active elements of the lay vocation. We are engaged in the renewal of
the Church through Eucharistic Adoration, reverent Sacred Liturgy, evangelization, formation,
community, and outreach. Our school shares in these riches of the Catholic faith and seeks to
form students academically and spiritually. Our students, families, and faculty and staff are
committed to our mission: “Enter to learn, go forth to serve Christ.”
1. Professional disposition and collaborative approach.
2. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Strong presentation skills.
1. Ability to multitask and prioritize.
2. Ability to make decisions, be attentive to details, and troubleshoot.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
1. Must be a faithful practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
2. Strong leadership skills and human formation, particularly in communication.
3. Familiarity with, and appreciation of, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd preferred.
4. Master’s Degree preferred
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please click the APPLY NOW button below.