Solidarity HealthShare seeks to restore rebuild and restore an authentic Catholic healthcare culture. We honor the dignity of the human person created in God's image and are committed to promoting the Church's teachings and traditions with regard to love, responsibility, and protecting the sanctity of all human life.
Solidarity HealthShare is a community of Catholics and other like-minded individuals who come together in times of need to facilitate the sharing of one another's healthcare costs.
We are 100% pro-life and strive to be the Catholic solution to the healthcare problem. We are a Catholic non-profit organization that allows Americans to control, manage and direct their own health care choices.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer of Solidarity HealthShare, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as a crucial partner to the COO, providing administrative support and executing various strategic and tactical tasks and projects to help further the impact and reach of the Solidarity mission. The Executive Assistant also serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the Office of the COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes various administrative, operational, and project activities in support of the COO and the organization, helping ensure strategic and tactical priorities are achieved.
- Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments ensuring the COO’s schedule is followed and respected, and that priority is given to correct meetings/activities.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the COO determining the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Composes and prepares confidential documents including but not limited to; expense reports; acknowledgment letters, personal correspondences, meeting agendas, and notes.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, accommodations, agendas for travel-related meetings and conferences, etc.
- Effectively communicates with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Acts as point of contact on behalf of COO for certain matters.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, mail, and other correspondences, as relevant.
- Partner closely with Office Manager (Executive Assistant to President) in a dotted-line relationship, taking administrative guidance and direction.
- 5+ years experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support/project experience for a senior executive leader in a $25M+ organization.
- Professional level is written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential documentation and information.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and purpose solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and excellence in work.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar and proficient with company-specific programs and software.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Associates Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Professional office setting
- Physical Requirements:
- Sits 95%
- Walks 5% Able to lift 20 pounds