NCS welcomes current NCS staff members and outside candidates to apply. The position is full-time and primarily year round with vacation days available.
Newman Catholic Elementary School principals are responsible for leading the elementary level educational programs, as well as staff supervision, curriculum and program development, and a positive, safe, and orderly Catholic school environment. All facets of building level administration must be in accordance with the mission and vision of Newman Catholic Schools and the Catholic Church. Administrators are primarily accountable to the president of Newman Catholic Schools and the Dean. Newman Catholic Elementary School St. Mark is a Catholic school in the Diocese of La Crosse and the diocesan bishop and his delegates are also part of the governance of the school. More information about the NCS system and this school is available at www.newmancatholicschools.com
Duties and Qualifications
• Previous successful school administrative experience.
• Previous successful teaching experience.
• Experience with Catholic schools and unified Catholic systems.
• Master’s degree in educational leadership plus Wisconsin DPI #051 – K-12 Principal licensure or ability to obtain within three years from date of hire.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and knowledge of current trends in education.
• Experience using student information systems (Skyward preferred)
• Practicing Catholic and member of or willing to become a member of an NCS supporting Catholic parish