The Advancement and Alumni Coordinator is responsible for the management of the system’s Alumni and donor database. They assist with Advancement focused fundraising efforts along with helping design, coordinate, and implement Alumni and donor relations programs while serving as a key liaison between the school and the Alumni.
- Maintain alumni/donor database; coordinating efforts to gather accurate contact information.
- Works with Director of Advancement as part of the Alumni Committee.
- Manages mailing lists to ensure all communications can be sent in a timely manner.
- Assists on system wide fundraising efforts, Annual Fund and Winter Wonderland Benefit Auction.
- Manages the Advancement department’s accounts payable and deposit functions.
- Manages automatic banking donations.
- Maintains the system’s fundraising calendar; working with school/site administrative assistants.
- Performs routine office management functions; e.g. ordering office supplies.
- Assists in developing the communications plan to consistently reach alumni.
- Assists with the creation of alumni focused marketing materials; annual newsletters, brag books, etc.
- Work with class representatives to update reunion information and schedule needs.
- Publish and maintain a list of upcoming reunions.
- Helps facilitate Alumni focused events.
- Provides background information on donor prospects; prospect research among Alumni.
- Demonstrates belief in Catholic Education in support of the system’s religion program.
- Helps manage the Alumni program so that it supports the religious and academic mission of NCS.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Business or Administrative Assistant.
- Possesses excellent organizational, oral, and written skills.
- Maintains a friendly and positive attitude with public and fellow NCS employees.
- Maintains a professional appearance at work and all NCS functions.
- Follows all rules and expectations as stated in the NCS Employee Handbook.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.