A mission is only as impactful as the people who serve it. If you want to change the landscape of Catholicism in America by filling a mission-driven organization with the best talent this age has to offer, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a Recruitment Marketing Lead at Dynamic Catholic, you will need to be able to move fast, have fun, develop relationships at universities, and work with internal teams to develop and distribute our Employer Value Proposition. So join us, and you won’t spend your days attracting talent to just another job that pays the bills creating widgets people will never use—you’ll spend your days introducing people to the best job of their life serving an eternal purpose.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
Objectives of this role
- Own the university recruitment efforts
- KPI: 1000 prospective students touched per fall recruiting cycle, and 750 prospective students touched per spring recruiting cycle
- KPI: 7 new Mission Representative hires from universities per fiscal year (July-June)
- Own local community engagement
- KPI: 8 meetings/events per month during non peak university recruiting cycles with key community partners in the Greater Cincinnati area (e.g. Directors of Campus Ministry, Priest’s of Campus Ministry, University Presidents or Deans of College of Business, other Catholic community partners that align with our Mission and may offer mutually beneficial help with recruiting, and Young Catholic etc.)
- 2 meetings per month during peak university recruiting cycles
- Working in a challenging, high volume, fast-paced environment, the University Recruiter implements strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality, diverse employees for their assigned office(s) from top colleges and universities
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders in offices you support
- Develop and maintain relationships with department chairs, key faculty, and career services at core recruiting schools
- Communicate Dynamic Catholic’s brand message effectively internally and externally
- Manage relationships and communication with candidate pipeline for early identification recruiting, internship and associate positions
- Coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting on-campus activities at target schools. This includes scheduling and conducting interviews, arranging information sessions, presentations and socials with key clubs and organizations
- Coordinate all logistics surrounding the office visit process, including interview days, office sell events, open houses
- Pipeline and Internship program execution
- Source and fill office internship and hiring needs
- Manage internal and external recruiting systems including the applicant tracking system (ATS) for candidates with your assigned teams
- Provide reporting and status updates on the progress of university recruiting to local office and university recruiting leadership
Required skills and experience
- Relentless dedication to excellence
- Proven track record of supporting employer brand marketing and strategies
- 2 or more years or successful talent acquisition, marketing, or communications experience
- Track record of developing successful campus recruiting initiatives
- Grit, persistence, and resourcefulness
- Proven networking skills
- Ability to travel for recruiting events across the country (can be heavy during peak recruiting seasons)
- This role will require travel up to 70% of the time during peak university recruiting cycles (e.g., September-November, and January-April)
- During non-peak season this role is expected to network in the Greater Cincinnati area and be a representative of our community engagement for recruiting purposes
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!