A mission is only as impactful as the people who serve it. If you want to change the landscape of Catholicism in America by filling a mission-driven organization with the best talent this age has to offer, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a Recruitment Marketing Lead at Dynamic Catholic, you will need to be able to move fast, have fun, develop relationships at universities, and work with internal teams to develop and distribute our Employer Value Proposition. So join us, and you won’t spend your days attracting talent to just another job that pays the bills creating widgets people will never use—you’ll spend your days introducing people to the best job of their life serving an eternal purpose.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work that is impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every year
- An incredible employment brand to enhance and market to active and passive candidates
- Opportunity to collaborate with internal teams to establish an employer value proposition and deliver materials to advance the employer brand
- A thriving culture where people strive to reach their potential and achieve amazing results
- An incredibly talented, passionate team of professionals who love what they do
- A rigorous and intentional hiring process designed to pinpoint A-players who will elevate this mission
- An opportunity to truly make a difference in re-energizing the Catholic Church in America
- Onsite chapel and work-out facility
- Relentless dedication to excellence
- Proven track record of supporting employer brand marketing and strategies
- 2 or more years or successful talent acquisition, marketing, or communications experience
- Track record of developing successful campus recruiting initiatives
- Grit, persistence, and resourcefulness
- Proven networking skills
- Ability to travel for recruiting events across the country
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!