Are you ready to change some lives? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where one day, you’re a copywriter showing off your dazzling wit with can't miss subject lines and deeply moving copy, and the next you’re knee deep in research for our next Catholic Moment, then you might be in the right place. The Content Team is a small but mighty group looking for a high capacity new teammate who is willing to do whatever it takes to meet people where they are and lead them where God is calling them to be!
Developing content that has the chance to change a life isn’t easy. It takes commitment, honesty, and collaboration. We make commitments to meet our deadlines, research best practices, create multiple iterations on the road to the best option, and enjoy working together for a great mission. If you’ve got grit, thick skin, an ability to work quickly, and a willingness to serve wherever the mission needs you most, then we want to hear from you!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with tremendous opportunities for learning and growth
- A wide variety and tremendous volume of content to be created
- A tight knit, fun loving and driven team to partner with to change lives
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to work closely with Matthew Kelly
- Commitment – Deeply passionate about the Mission of Dynamic Catholic and willing to act as a Servant Leader; eager to go the extra mile in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Coachability – Committed to best practices and continuous learning; genuine desire to give and receive feedback to master the Dynamic Catholic voice
- Awareness – A thorough understanding of our audience and the ability to talk to them in a way that is simple, relevant, and inspiring
- Culture Advocate – Someone who is passionate about improving the culture they work in and does one thing every day to improve the culture
- Hunger to grow professionally and learn from those around you
- Ability to research best practices and industry standards in a timely manner
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience with project ownership
- Passion for owning multiple projects with competing work priorities and regular changes
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!