Marin Catholic currently has an opening for a full-time Campus Ministry Associate for the 2022-23 school year.
* Position will begin late July 2022.
The Campus Ministry Department leads the spiritual life of the Marin Catholic community in the following ways:
- Coordinating morning prayer in a manner that maximizes student/faculty participation.
- Providing spiritual activities and resources within the MC Community
- Assisting in the direction of the retreat program and faith formation, including day and overnight retreats, Kairos retreats, and Faculty/Staff retreat days
- Training students and other employees to take part in retreat leadership
- Preparing students to support and lead Campus Ministry initiatives
- Assisting the Director of Campus Ministry in developing student leadership
- Working with the Department to maximize publicity/communication of Campus Ministry programs/messages on campus, as well as to the broader Marin Catholic community
- Promote and spondor opportunities for students to participate in Christian Service
Qualifications, credentials, experience, knowledge & skills for the position:
- Degree in Theology, Religious Studies or related field, preferred.
- Catholic high school campus ministry expeience, preferred
- Practicing Catholic in good standing, required
- Ability to collaborate effectively with faculty, students, parents and staff.
- Maintains best professional practices in communicating with peers, students, and parents
Salary and benefits are commensurate with education and prior experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health and dental insurance, medical and dependent care flex plan, vacation, Archdiocesan pension, and 403b.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter & resume to Michelle Mayfield-Baske, Dir. of Human Resources