Status: Part-time, Hourly
Salary Range: $18-$20 per hour
The Operations Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the behind the scenes
work across all departments under Operations. S/he will perform tasks in the User Management
System (Back Office), assist in the stewardship of new trainees, new publishers and established
publishers, and be efficiently cross-trained in various operations roles.
● Assist in user management in Back Office such as change/deactivation requests.
● Communicate via phone, email and text message with publishers, Regional Managers,
and various Home Office staff regarding assigned projects with excellent customer
● Run various reports and sales statistics.
● Make suggestions for improvement based on reports and communications with
publishers, clients, regional managers, and various Home Office departments.
● Mail Associate Publisher Training Kits to trainees during training cycles, and mail
additional magazines/supplies to publishers and the recruiting team as requested.
● Create distribution areas for incoming trainees and develop new markets as directed,
specific to Parish Model.
● Assist in the scheduling and coordination of Home Office Meetings.
● Perform general administrative duties such as, filing, taking and distributing meeting
minutes, managing schedules, scheduling appointments with internal and external
parties, ordering supplies, sorting and distributing correspondence and maintaining
● Work on special projects as assigned.
● Excellent communication skills, specifically via phone and email.
● Attention to detail.
● Basic knowledge of Zoom, and Google Suite.
● Previous experience in a data management system.
● Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
● Must be 18 years of age or older.
● Must be available during normal business hours.
● Must be available to work consistently at our Home Office location.