Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is seeking to hire a full time Enrollment Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator, this position is responsible for the successful function of the CRM for student recruitment and enrollment. The selected candidate can be based out of the Twin Cities, (Minneapolis), Rochester or Winona area.
The CRM Administrator provides support to the end user experience of students, staff training, and error resolution. This position supports Flows, Process Builder, and other automation along with regular system maintenance and updates. The CRM Administrator works cross functionally among the Admission Offices, student support areas such as Student Central and Registrar, Institutional Research, Financial Aid Office, and Information Technology Office.
- Program and implement automated business processes, including but not limited to Salesforce Flows, Process Builder, and Workflows in conjunction with Visualforce pages.
- Manage data integrity, overseeing data imports from internal and external sources as well as a robust knowledge of data structure and hierarchy for reporting. Possess a deep understanding of data report logic for supporting dashboards, campaigns, data cleanliness.
- Support administration of CRM through high and detailed level tasks, regular system updates, ad hoc requests from supported offices, and annual refreshes of applications and forms.
- Monitor health of system, identify and respond to technology needs, user errors, user permissions, and staff training.
- Advising offices based on the potentiality of the CRM and related tool capabilities to optimize the use of the CRM and their success.
- Form management (read and write CSS preferred) for both application form logic, field management of supporting forms (aka RFI, surveys, and events), URL manipulation, and system connecting logic.
- Work with Marketing and Communications office and Admission teams to build out campaigns for communication and monitor email functionality.
- Knowledgeably liaise with vendors and contact consultants to direct scope of work and support.
- Support the growth of enrollment and student success of the university.
- Conduct general maintenance, execute communication plans, and maintain system documentation.
- Assist with enrollment data analytics.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Essential Skills and Functions:
- Teamwork – a creative, team-oriented, approachable, and effective work style that supports coalition building, meets people where they are, and earns the trust of others.
- Effective Communicator – a concise and articulate spokesperson able to translate technology terms and processes into understandable concepts for varied audiences when working one-on-one, in small and large groups, both on and off-campus.
- Strategic Focus– expert planning and project management skills in service to larger strategic priorities.
- Mission Orientation - a commitment to the mission of Saint Mary’s as a professional university.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Must be able to work independently, accept responsibility with limited supervision, manage multiple tasks to completion, and work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to interpret questions, identify problems, propose solutions and process improvements, and read reference manuals. Must be able to learn and adapt to new systems and applications.
- Has experience in process of change management or project management, flexible with processes changing on them as needed.
- Observes safety guidelines and follows safety procedures established by the university.
- Associate's Degree or specialized CRM certification (admin or developer) required.
- Preferred areas of study in: business, technology, computer science, mathematics.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with configuring and administering CRM systems required.
- Read and write CSS, HTML, Visualforce and other web languages to support user interfaces.
- Preference for Salesforce certification or advanced badges. High value for Salesforce skills, CRM user support, and TargetX systems.
- Background in end user/customer experiences, including internal or external communications and campaigns.
- Knowledge of applications: Form Assembly, Target X (or other manage package vendor), Informatica, Flow, Process Builder, Workflow, Visualforce.
- May consider other acceptable equivalent combinations of training and experience.
Apply online at https://www.smumn.edu/about/offices/human-resources/employment-opportunities or click here and please include a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota believes inclusion and human dignity contributes to a robust academic and work environment and is critical to achieving the University's mission in an increasingly diverse society. Individuals with expertise and diverse skills from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The successful candidate must support, respect, and advance the mission of Saint Mary's University as a Lasallian Catholic institution.
Saint Mary’s offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending, retirement pension plan, and both undergraduate and graduate tuition remission plans.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check.