What do you feel when you hear creative benchmarking? How about honoring and protecting brand integrity? Artistic storytelling? Does obsessing over pantone, font alignment, and process really jazz you up? If you’re as OCD as us about taking the long-view, then you’re in the right place.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer capable of working cross-functionally across Dynamic Catholic’s teams, integrating world-class aesthetics with fast-paced campaign deliverables throughout our various initiatives and channels. This person will be able to implement protocols for brand continuity with great attention to detail as we serve our audience in their spiritual experience. We need someone who has a strong, focused sense of creative visual taste but can detach themselves from personal preference to balance caring deeply about details with knowing when to choose progress over perfection. The person we will hire is dedicated to working for a greater purpose, and happy to work with others to get the job done. No task is too small for you and no revision too tedious as you conceptualize, develop and deploy creative assets that inspire people to find a deeper meaning for their lives.
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to work closely with Matthew Kelly
- A wide variety and tremendous volume of content to be created
- A thriving culture where people strive to reach their potential and achieve amazing results
- Onsite chapel and work-out facility
- The desire to become intimately familiar with Dynamic Catholic’s historical brand voice, look, and feel
- The drive to honor and protect Dynamic Catholic’s brand integrity and brand continuity according to the long-view vision & strategy.
- An ability to detach from personal preference regularly
- An obsession with creative benchmarking
- Diligent attention to detail in art and design, re-directing creative process when necessary.
- The collaborative skill set to partner closely with CEO, Director of Content and Director of Marketing as your closest counterparts.
- A strong, well-rounded portfolio that includes multiple examples of web, email, social, and print creative campaigns.
- Applications without a portfolio of assets are unlikely to be considered.
- A track record of consistently juggling high volume design work
You might also have
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, ie., Xd, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, Premier
- Familiarity with a CMS environment such as SFCC/Demandware, Wordpress, Magento
- Comfortable working within an agile development process
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!