Wanted! IT professional who’d be described by peers or supervisors as a “self starter” or a “scrappy” professional! Let us first describe what we aren’t looking for. We are not looking for someone who only takes directions and needs to be told what to do. What are we looking for? Great question! We are looking for an aspiring IT professional with a balance of customer centricity AND a solid grasp of IT systems administration. This role requires the ability to adapt and pivot between help desk tickets while also patching the firewall and ensuring server backups go off without a hitch. If you are someone who can take direction AND independently solve problems, we want to hear from you!
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- An opportunity to change people’s lives by ensuring that our team has the technology tools they need to succeed
- Best in class platforms and technologies that are used throughout the IT industry, including identity management and mobile device management
- An opportunity to lead new IT initiatives and implement new technologies
- A talented and passionate team dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- A continuous improvement mindset. You don’t settle for how things have always been done.
- A drive to constantly learn new technologies and systems
- The ability to get an answer to any question that comes your way
- A security-first mindset
- The ability to task-switch and work across a multitude of platforms
- Proven track record of troubleshooting Windows and macOS
- 2 years of experience administrating Google Workspace or Office 365
- Bachelor Degree in an IT-related field, or a high school diploma with 5+ years of work related experience
- Experience with network infrastructure, including firewalls, routers, switches, and Wireless APs
- Demonstrated track record of providing excellent IT customer service
- Demonstrated experience supporting an IT project implementation for a new system or technology
You might also have
- 1 year of experience administrating an MDM platform, such as Intune, Jamf, or Mosyle
- Experience with the implementation of server hardware and software
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS (ideally Azure) Experience with backup software; VEEAM ideally
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!