As a member of Legatus International's corporate marketing team, the digital marketing specialist will be responsible for implementing web and digital efforts aimed at keeping Legatus membership informed, and Company current on member data and digital communication results. Individual must have knowledge of state-of-the-art web technology, basic digital development/design, and longstanding Catholic teaching.
Essential Duties (including but not limited to):
• Responsible for development, functionality, content, and day-to-day maintenance of Company website and subsites including both public-facing and back-facing pages, and web operations
• Management of Legatus' social media accounts
• Weekly coordination/template compilation/emailing of Legatus' e-digest, The Insider, to members and business recipients (via HubSpot)
• Monthly electronic posting of Legatus Magazine article components to website
• Management of Legatus' member portal, Networks
• Administration of email communications to Legatus membership & chapters
• Maintenance of resource library, photo galleries, audio files, graphics files, etc.
• Synthesis of company and member data into patterns/trends for marketing and organizational use (as requested)
• Documentation of administrative procedures and System Requirement Specifications (SRS) -- for website user interfaces, database, and reporting mechanisms
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in web development, data management, marketing data
• Excellent computer proficiency
• Experience with HubSpot, Mailchimp, and management of marketing data
• Familiarity with social media platforms and data management
• Knowledge of basic web development/design
• Coding ability
• Professional demeaner and polished manner with all levels of corporate management, as well as high-level executives and clergy
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Maintain sensitivity to confidential matters and information
Position is full-time (on-site) at Legatus International's corporate offices in Ann Arbor, MI. Includes comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, retirement, disability, and vacation).
Send cover letter and resume to Michael Moreland, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.