Are you stuck in a fundraising environment that has become too complicated for its own good?
Dealing with bureaucracy and complication at work is not fun. In fact, it's the worst. This type of environment makes fundraising harder than it needs to be. It sucks the life out of the work you love and can actually prevent you from truly connecting with donors and creating something incredible with their support.
So, what does it take to have an amazing work environment? You can’t just have great coworkers and a Mission that makes you excited to wake up in the morning. You also need reasonable expectations that allow you to really do your work– to make connections, to generate huge donations, and to impact the world.
If you’re looking for this kind of environment…if you’re ready to rediscover why you love fundraising… keep reading!
Dynamic Catholic is looking for a high performing Development Officer. Someone who loves the hands-on work of fundraising: engaging with donors, managing a robust portfolio, and utilizing the best resources to successfully raise donations. We want someone who is fueled by our Mission and will be energized and inspired to give to that Mission every day.
If this sounds like you, then you might want to think about bringing your talents to Dynamic Catholic.
Now, before you rush down the page to apply, we have to tell you that Dynamic Catholic is no Catholic utopia. We’ve got our challenges. And the work is not easy. There’s no sitting back or taking your foot off the gas.
But if you aren’t afraid of hard work and you like the idea of being responsible for your own success, this could be the perfect work environment for you. If you want your talents to play a crucial role in the rejuvenation of the Church then, by all means, please apply!
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- One of the most impactful, innovative, and inspiring Missions in America.
- A tremendous group of passionate, committed donors who can’t wait to meet and talk with you.
- A tight knit, fun, and high performing team driven to achieve top results.
- Best in class systems and support to assist you in your work.
- High expectations and ambitious objectives, coupled with highly competitive compensation, benefits, and flexibility.
- Onsite chapel and workout facility.
- A track record of raising five and six figure gifts while managing and engaging support across a robust portfolio of donors.
- A strong sense of priorities and purpose. You operate with a sense of urgency. You are bold in the service of a mission, with the perseverance and passion to achieve goals. You are professional, persistent, and resilient.
- A can-do attitude. You are a person of possibility. You are resourceful and a self-starter. You see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles.
- Humility, flexibility, and an eagerness to learn. Willingness to adapt what you know and what has made you successful in ways that intersect with the Mission and donors of Dynamic Catholic.
- Strong listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Genuine love and excitement for raising money in support of a Mission you’re passionate about.
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time.
You might also have
- A track record of raising six and seven figure gifts.
- Experience bringing new, highly capable donors to the Mission.
- Success in a variety of fundraising environments.
- Accomplishments in sales, business development, or comparable work that prepares you for success on our fundraising team.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!