Job Type: Full Time, Salary + Commission
Location: Phoenix, Arizona*
*Must be willing to relocate and work in Arizona for at least 2 years, at which point there may be openings in other regions as we expand.
The Abortion Dialogue Academy (ADA) is a 501c(3) pro-life nonprofit whose mission is to end abortion by changing our culture.
Seeking an energetic, charismatic and self-motivated pro-life advocate who is passionate about the pro-life cause and has an aptitude for public speaking and event planning. The Arizona Programs Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and coordinating ADA’s College Program, Youth Program, Prayer Team Program and Donor events in Arizona.
· Public Speaking: Present to youth groups, schools and churches
· Event Planning: Schedule, plan and advertise ADA events in Arizona
· Networking: Organize meetings, follow ups and attend pro-life networking events
· Fundraising and Donor Appreciation: Plan annual fundraiser and donor thank-yous
· Marketing: Collect stories, oversee photography and design local email updates
· Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of ADA contacts in Arizona
· Manage College Program: Oversee and assist in training ADA college volunteers in Arizona
· Pro-Life Apologetics: Teach ADA’s 7-minute argument and apologetics system
· Passionate about the organization's vision and mission
· Public speaking skills
· Personable, charismatic demeanor – must be a “people person”
· Able to accomplish goals and objectives, hardworking
· Must be a self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Leadership abilities, able to inspire, coordinate and lead groups of people
· Organization and event planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Must be willing to present ADA’s 7-minute argument to pro-choice students
· Must be willing to travel. Most travel will be within 3 hours of Phoenix, with occasional out of state travel
· Must be willing to attend all expenses paid staff training in Omaha, Nebraska. New hires will be trained for 2-3 months in Nebraska. Veteran staff will be expected to attend 2 week summer training annually.
· Must be fun, energetic and able to relate well to young adults and teens
· Driver’s License: Required
· Work Experience: None required, this is an entry level position
· Public Speaking Experience: Strongly preferred
· Education: Bachelors (preferred, not required)
· Must be able to pass Safe environment Training / Background check
· Office from home
· Flexible hours
· Unlimited PTO
· Performance based bonuses