Principal Needed for St. Philip Neri Catholic School, Midwest City, OK
Located within the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, St. Philip Neri Catholic School in Midwest City, OK is the largest ministry of St. Philip Neri Catholic Church. Established in 1954, the school joyfully serves a dedicated Catholic population of 160 in grades PreK 3-8th Grade. Students come from the parishes of St. Philip Neri, Midwest City; St. Andrew, Moore; St Paul the Apostle, Del City; St. Teresa, Harrah; as well as families stationed at Tinker Air Force Base. The school also successfully serves a smaller non-Catholic population from the surrounding community. Students enjoy a robust student-centered academic program, and benefit from highly regarded, passionate, and supportive faculty and staff. Additional information regarding this amazing school community can be found at Home - St. Philip Neri Catholic School (stphilipnerischool.com)
The candidate chosen will be a person of strong Catholic faith with a mindset of missionary discipleship, extending Christ’s message to students, parents, volunteers, and the greater community through the mission of the school. They will be experienced in leading faculty in prayer and formation, implementing curriculum, instructional professional development as well as have strength in the areas related to business, finance, enrollment management, and advancement initiatives. They will be called to maintain and strengthen relationships with parents, alumni, the parish, local community, and the larger archdiocesan community.
Interested candidates can begin exploring this exciting educational leadership opportunity immediately by forwarding a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries, nominations, and applications will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
Oklahoma City and surrounding areas offer a lower cost of living than much of the nation but maintains the conveniences and quality of life most people expect in a thriving community. It’s a great place to call home. For more info about Oklahoma City: Oklahoma City Hotels, Things to Do, Restaurants & Events (visitokc.com)
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR REQUIREMENTS
· Practicing Catholic in good standing and has an understanding that the role of principal is a ministry.
· Master of Educational Leadership degree or master’s degree in related educational field
· Oklahoma principal certification, or ability to obtain
· Genuine love for Catholic education and a child’s ability to succeed
· Ability to work within a team of principals throughout the archdiocese
· Proficient knowledge of the instructional and accreditation process
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· 21st Century technology skills
· Experience managing faculty and staff
• Experience as a principal or teacher in a Catholic school setting
• Familiarity with the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Schools and the Catholic Curriculum Standards
• Experience with the budgeting process and maintaining a balanced budget
• Experience in accreditation, analyzing student achievement, enrollment, and demographic data for use in decision making