Our Lady of Grace Church is a suburban Minneapolis Catholic parish of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN located in Edina. Our Lady of Grace is the home to approximately 2300 households representing just under 7,000 individuals. In addition, Our Lady of Grace School has a successful K-8 school. Our Lady of Grace has been serving the families in not only the Edina area, but many families beyond our parish boundaries. With a history of caring for the spiritual and educational needs of our families, Our Lady of Grace Church and School has a rich and impactful legacy and a bright future as we continue to grow.
Our Lady of Grace is actively searching for an experienced and dynamic Advancement Director. This person will be a key participant in the growth and future of our church. If you are experienced in the following areas we would love to hear form you.
- Partner with the Pastor, Principal, Business Administrator and appropriate staff to design and implement a comprehensive advancement team and plan (with specific goals and action items) for the Parish and School.
- Build, then supervise and manage advancement team: Director of Marketing and Communication, Stewardship Minister, Enrollment Manager, Data Entry person and Administrative Assistant.
- Establish, engage and collaborate with a volunteer Advancement Committee.
- Work towards a Stewardship model: helping OLG families live a stewardship way of life.
- Prepare a compelling and comprehensive Case for Support; develop marketing materials for the Parish and School.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of prospects (for annual, major and planned gifts); moving them through the giving cycle: identification, cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation.
- Develop and manage the operational protocols for the Advancement Office; including the deployment and utilization of a new, comprehensive database. Ensure maintenance of all records management of annual funds in the database.
- Design and develop solicitation strategies for various giver segments.
- Conduct personal visits annually to establish and cultivate relationships and seek support.
- Prepare solicitation materials, including proposals and executive summaries.
- Increase current and future giving (annual, capital and planned gifts).
- Work with and assist special events volunteer teams (and volunteers) for the annual gala, marathon, Give to the Max, anniversary celebration(s) (70th and 75th) for the school and parish, and additional events.
- Continue to update and grow a school alumni association.
- Assist with developing, leading, and promoting the annual parish stewardship effort.
- Grow planned (legacy) giving.
- Continue to develop and grow the OLG Endowment committee.
- Attend Parish, School, and community events to establish and build relationships with key parishioners.
- Serve as a collaborative member of a dynamic Parish and School staff.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below to upload your resume and cover letter. Thanks!