Pinecrest Academy in Cumming GA is seeking resumes for a Development Coordinator – Data and Donor Relations. This position focuses on employing data strategy and maintenance as an important tool to assist the Development team to engage donors in meaningful ways. The Development Coordinator manages records, including gift processing, pledge reminders, reporting, database maintenance, and clean-up. The position is also responsible for annual giving program planning and coordination.
This is a full-time 40 hours a week, 52-week-a-year position and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Execute accurate and timely gift processing procedures, entering gifts into the database, running reports, relaying all information to the Finance Office, and acknowledging all gifts.
- Draft and send pledge reminders for outstanding pledge payments and recurring gifts.
- Prepare regular reports for Development and Finance with strong attention to detail and analysis of data and trends.
- Continually manage records through ongoing database maintenance, including creating records for new constituents and updating existing records with current information.
- Collaborate with the Director of Advancement for external Development communications.
- Further develop Alumni Association and engage alumni in fundraising efforts.
- Coordination of programs, events, solicitations, and communications to alumni.
- Assist with Development marketing materials, as needed.
The Coordinator of Data and Donor Relations should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the development office of a non-profit organization.
- Commitment to the mission of Pinecrest Academy and a willingness to serve as an ambassador for the school both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a demonstrated ability to exercise sensitivity and good judgment when dealing with donors, faculty, parents, alumni, volunteers, and others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to be self-directed and highly motivated to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive, fluid environment. Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel. Experience with Raiser’s Edge is required.
To apply visit - https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/58a9fb5c-b400-4ccb-a3d1-e9ce5c00ec95/Pinecrest-Academy-Inc