Benedictine College seeks a detail-oriented individual to join the Marketing & Communications team as Marketing Project Manager. This new position will be responsible for planning marketing projects and campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be successful as a marketing project manager, candidates should have strong leadership and strategic planning skills, strong communication skills, and excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
The project manager will be responsible for ensuring that marketing work conforms with the college’s Catholic mission of community, faith, and scholarship.
- Working with the Director of Marketing & Communications to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Maintaining scheduled deadlines.
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing projects.
- Using the project management software to create content calendars and meeting agendas.
- Managing marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that staff adhere to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of Benedictine College, its mission, strategic plan, marketing campaign, and various constituent bases
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management theory and best practices.