Position: Program Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Program Coordinator and Team Leader
Position Type: Full-Time
The St. John Paul II Foundation is a national Catholic apostolate proclaiming the Good News about life and family through education and formation. We accomplish our mission through three hallmark initiatives – Together in Holiness, Converging Roads, and Shepherd’s Heart. The Formation series is a dynamic and innovative initiative for couples in parishes, schools, and small communities that complements our marriage Conference series. The Formation series deepens the formation of couples through the cultivation of authentic communities of friendship facilitated by Host Couples who are formed and supported by the Foundation. The Program Coordinator will provide exceptional onboarding and ongoing support for participating couples and partners as they participate in or sponsor the Formation series.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with diocesan partners, parish/school partners, Host Couples, and participating couples
- Provide ongoing support to partners and Host Couples, ensuring satisfaction and retention through regular contact and engagement (by phone, email, or in-person meetings)
- Coordinate regular meetings with partners to create an effective implementation plan, set goals, and track progress for the ongoing life cycle of the Formation series
- Collaborate with parish/school partners to identify and recruit new Host Couples and help them form their TH Circles
- Facilitate successful recruitment events within parishes, schools, and dioceses through creation of promotional and event materials
- Assess and evaluate the needs of Host Couples and parish/school partners throughout their life cycle within the Formation series
- Alongside business development team, assist with identifying new parishes/schools to sponsor and promote the Formation series
- Alongside business development team and conference team, leverage the Together in Holiness Conference series as a platform for promoting the Formation series and vice versa
- Stay attuned to trends and pastoral priorities of the Catholic Church at the regional and local levels, and respond creatively and proactively to these trends and priorities
- Contribute to the professional environment and Catholic culture of the St. John Paul II Foundation
- Participate in staff meetings and other projects or events connected with the Foundation and perform other duties as assigned by the President
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Leadership, Communications, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or Theology) and/or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Strong Candidates will:
- Manifest a passion for the Church’s teaching on marriage and family and for supporting young married couples in their vocation to holiness as spouses and parents
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, take initiative, and close partners/stakeholders
- Display a high level of professionalism in working with Church officials, staff, partners, Host Couples, and benefactors
- Possess the ability to encourage, affirm, and support a diverse group of people
- Illustrate a strong capacity for creative and confident problem solving
- Show flexibility and confidence working in new and diverse situations
- Have experience in sales/business development
- Have experience with database management
This position is located in the Greater Houston area. The ideal candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate. Some travel will be required. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest and resume to https://jpiifoundation.bamboohr.com/careers/27. Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.