· Serve as confidential assistant to the President, performing a wide variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining the President’s appointment calendar, taking minutes of meetings, reserving meeting rooms, answering incoming phone calls, reviewing incoming mail, metering and delivering outgoing mail to the post office, etc.;
· Prepare Board meeting agendas and reports and record minutes;
· Record all donations and prepare acknowledgement letters for the President’s signature;
· Make reservations for the President and Board members for meetings and conferences;
· Maintain communication database, constituent records, and group email distribution lists;
· Order office supplies, including letterhead, envelopes, business cards, name badges, etc.;
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Help plan and execute certain college events such as graduation, formal hall dinners, etc.;
· Coordinate and update the master calendar of college events.
· A practicing Catholic who is committed to upholding and promoting the Christian faith, especially as it is taught by the Magisterium of the Catholic Church;
· Bachelor's Degree with three (3) to five (5) years of experience in administrative assistance;
· Self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
· Interpersonal skills with high degree of tact, patience, courtesy, and a positive attitude;
· Ability to maintain confidentiality among students and colleagues;
· Highly organized and skilled at record-keeping;
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and database management;
· Must promote the stated mission of Magdalen College in areas of professional and personal conduct, both on and off campus, and understand how the development and sustaining of a Christian community at the College is an essential component of this mission.
Application materials should be addressed to the President, Dr. Ryan Messmore, and submitted electronically to email@example.com. Please include “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.