Reports To: Director of Administration
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of support for the day-to-day operational tasks which are essential in maintaining an organized, efficient, and productive work environment for TMS attorneys, executive leaders, and management team.
• Assist Director of Administration in managing the executive office and assisting attorneys.
• Maintains calendar, makes travel arrangements, processes reimbursements for supervisor/s.
• Assist with office communication including emails and phone calls – i.e., screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages.
• Prepare and proofread communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence, as appropriate.
• Document and diligently record the highlights and relevant dynamics of meetings and other TMS related gatherings, as needed.
• Research, consolidate, organize, and prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations.
• Organize and maintain documents [paper or electronic] in confidential filing systems.
• Assist with creating and maintaining written procedures for office and IT operations.
• Maintain contact files and utilize donor database for donor information and research, as needed.
• Assist with Clio data entry and docketing for the attorneys, as needed.
• Prepare/proof letters, mailings, and other written communications on behalf of the President to individual key constituents, including appeals and acknowledgement letters.
• Manage internal/external inquiries and correspondence effectively and timely.
• Work in partnership with peer Administrative Assistants to cross-cover duties, as needed.
• Perform administrative tasks related to TMS events.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Administration.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Work independently, manage large workloads, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
• Capacity to collaborate with all levels of management and personnel.
• Facility to work productively under pressure.
• Supportive of TMS positions on life, family, and freedom.
• Active faith life in accord with Christian teachings.