About the Role
We are looking for a hard-working and passionate Implementation professional to help grow our new client base in the Catholic church market. The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the onboarding of our Catholic customers by successfully implementing Pushpay and Church Community Builder product suites. The right individual provides distinctive post-sale service that will help to establish Pushpay and Church Community Builder as the premier provider of enterprise-level engagement and church management software for the Catholic Church.This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, a blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, can effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity. This role reports to the Manager of Implementation.
Ranked number 14 by Seattle Business Magazine in the ‘Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For’ list in the large companies category; and named as one of BuiltIn Seattle’s ‘Best Places to Work’
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 70%+ employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Hybrid work model - 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- 12 paid company holidays
- 15/20/25 days PTO to start, increases with tenure and seniority.
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Compensation Range: $63k-$89k
Compensation ranges are determined by role and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the pay range for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You'll Do
- Deliver speed to value for Catholic customers within the first weeks/months of contract that results in product adoption and long-term contract renewals.
- Project manage the onboarding and implementation of Catholic diocese or parish customers, manage a pipeline, and meet/exceed KPIs.
- Expertise in the Pushpay and Church Community Builder product suites and ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer.
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage multiple/simultaneous implementations.
- Coordinate with Product, Service Delivery, and Customer Success teams to execute on implementation services.
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies unique to each account.
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services.
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities. Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position our company to win.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management.
- Share industry “best practice” knowledge with other members of the Customer Success team.
- While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. Facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years experience in project management, preferably in SaaS onboarding and implementation role or experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Technical Pre-sales Engineering/Enablement.
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects and client relationships, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction and meeting project deadlines.
- Experience working with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes.
- Strong problem resolution skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Prior experience working in the Catholic market space, or working with Catholic customers in the faith sector.
- Familiarity with the Catholic Church; Deep understanding of Catholic organizational functions, hierarchy, governance, etc..
- Understanding of SaaS industry culture, products, and services.
- Ability to connect with all types of people, from Executive-level leaders to new hire.
- Experience implementing technical products, platforms and applications.
Pushpay is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Pushpay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather & stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We’re growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us!