Saint Luke Institute, a 501(c)3 nonprofit independent, international Catholic education and treatment center dedicated to healthy life and ministry for priests, deacons, and religious, seeks a creative, energetic, organized individual with excellent communication and technology skills to be our next Director of Education and Communications.
This is a full-time position that will be responsible for development, implementation, and oversight of all online and in-person education programs as well as planning, managing, and executing a comprehensive communications program to further the SLI mission. Some remote work is possible. The position reports to the President/CEO.
Free parking and competitive benefits package provided, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a retirement plan with employer contribution, and generous PTO.
Our values of flexibility, strong work ethic and collaboration, as well as our recognition of the importance of work/life balance make Saint Luke Institute a great place to work!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the implementation of online and in-person education programs, including oversight of curriculum design, production, delivery, evaluation, budgeting, and staffing
- Oversees all aspects of education website, SLIconnect.org, including content, customer service, group and individual subscriptions, e-commerce, and licensing agreements
- Develops and implements marketing strategies for education (i.e., print and digital advertising, brochures, quarterly newsletters, external collaborations, licensing agreements, etc.)
- Identifies and manages logistics for speaking opportunities at conferences and other collaborating organizations
- Manage vendor relationships required for project management and implementation
- Oversees development, branding, and communications strategy/messaging for advancing the organization's mission and programs
- Develops and implements strategic communications, including digital communications, print materials, advertising, conference exhibiting, and media relations
- Ensures consistent messaging and branding across all print and digital communication, including oversight of and content management for organization’s website
- Serves as a strategic partner and resource for all departments in the creation of all collateral marketing, outreach, and resource materials
- Provides strategic direction and oversees content for all external donor and stakeholder communications
- Performs other tasks as requested by President/CEO
- A Master of Arts or Master of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in developing website content and managing website operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in using graphic design software (Adobe Creative, Canva, etc.) to create digital content
- Proficiency in video editing and production
- Demonstrated leadership experience in nonprofit or related field
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a small staff
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and project management skills
- Must be proficient in use of computers for word-processing; databases (DonorPerfect, preferred); spreadsheets, and Internet-based research; Office 2010 (Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access); familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Wordpress, Photoshop, Adobe products)
Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. EOE.