Live in harmony united in one heart and one will.
-St. Angela Merici
Since our founding in 1893, Ursuline Academy has been dedicated to educating young women in the spirit of St. Angela Merici. We are an independent, Catholic school community that empowers students for leadership and service in our global society.
Ursuline Academy seeks a new Upper School Principal to begin July 2019. This is an exceptional opportunity to help lead a high-performing, girls’ independent, Catholic institutional division with more than a hundred years of outstanding service to its community to even greater paths of curricular innovation, community engagement, and social consciousness.
The successful candidate for Upper School Principal will possess the qualities and qualifications as follows:
- Outstanding communications and relational skills
- Expertise with curriculum and best teaching practices
- Inspirational leadership and champion of student achievement
- Skilled advocate for the Upper School division
- An enthusiastic and transparent collaborator
- Visionary leadership and inclusive methodology
- A track record of exceptional results in an independent school or other mission-critical environment
- Team builder capabilities to inspire faculty and staff toward achieving consensus around key goals and priorities
- Ability to position the school for success and to “create demand” for the uniquely compelling UA experience
- Innovative leadership with a passion for mission and outstanding curriculum-structuring experience
- Commitment to a Catholic values education.
Applicants should Click Her to review a complete description and additional information.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronically in one email and as separate documents (preferably PDFs) the following materials as soon as possible:
- Cover letter expressing interest in the leadership position and aligning your skills and experiences with the leadership needs of Ursuline Academy at this time
- Current resume with all appropriate dates
- Brief statement or educational or leadership philosophy and practice
- List of five references with name, phone number, and email address for each (references will not be contacted until a mutual interest is established and only with the candidate’s permission)
Email all materials to:
Gary Dicovitsky, Senior Consultant: email@example.com
Burke Zalosh, Senior Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button below.