Job Title: Fourth Grade Teacher
Ministry: St. Paul Catholic School
Posting Date: June 12, 2019
Physical Address: St. Paul Catholic School
1320 Sunshine Ave.
Leesburg, FL 34748
Description: St. Paul Catholic School has an opening for a self-motivated 4th grade teacher certified in Elementary Education for the 2019-20 school year. The ideal candidate should have good classroom management skills, an understanding of differentiated instruction, and should be able to use various teaching techniques with the ability to integrate technology in the classroom.
- Develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines.
- Provide a grade-appropriate instructional program
- Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of St. Paul School and the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management
- Assess and document student progress in all subject areas
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students
- Establish reasonable standards for student achievement
- Interact effectively and responds to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner
- Participate in faculty meetings, committees, and in-service learning opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration
- Integrate technology effectively into the classroom- (laptops, i-pads, interactive white board, etc.
- Attends school events including Back to School Nights, Open Houses, Parent/Teacher conference days, and other events as requested by the administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from an Accredited College or University
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate or Letter of Eligibility in Early Elementary K-6
- Teaching experience preferred
- Previous experience in a Catholic school setting is preferred
If interested, please click the APPLY NOW button below.